1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information to be collected by the Company is shown as below:
- The user’s name, address, email address;
- Credit card information, necessary for the payment;
- Purchase and subscription history of the user (if applicable);
- IP address;
- Device information (Browser, OS);
- Login activity information (time of last login);
- Necessary information for us to have a read-only access to your Google Drive and/or Dropbox API; or
- Text, message, photograph, images, applications, or any data, provided or produced from the user through the services of the Company.
2. THE USE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company uses the personal information for the purposes as described below:
- To ensure the Company can contact the user in a timely manner;
- To consider the best way to provide with the Company’s services;
- To provide the user with sufficient support to fix technical issues;
- To reduce the manual work of the user to download and upload data from other cloud service (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox);
- To share beneficial or relevant information with the user in connection with the Company’s services; or
- To measure the Company’s performance and the quality of the Company’s services, including after services.
3. THE PROTECTION OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company will endeavor to maintain or process personal information in an appropriate manner. The Company will protect personal information by strict safeguards against accidental loss, accidental use, modification, or unauthorized access.
To prevent a third party from reading or falsifying important user information, the page related to the user’s personal information is protected by SSL.
User information is kept in a way only the owner of the user information can see it through user authentication.
The files also the user provided will be kept securely in the systems storage device and can only be accessible for the user through download. Other users are not able to download such files.
4. DISCLOSURE OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTY
The Company will not disclose personal information to any third party, with the exception of the cases as described below:
- Cases where the Company obtained prior consent from the user;
- Cases as permitted by the Act or other applicable laws; or
- Cases where the Company partly outsources its operation to third party to develop or produce the Company’s services
5. OUTSOURCING OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Company may outsource, partially or entirely, its processing the personal information to third party (in cases where it outsources the management of the personal information to operators). In such case, the Company will contract an agreement as appropriate, such as NDA, and supervise appropriately in order to secure the protection of the personal information within the outsourced third party.
7. DISCLOSURE, CORRECTION AND CESSATION OF USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When the user requests (based on the Act) for disclosure, correction, or cessation of use of the personal information, the Company will respond without delay within a reasonable period of time. However, the Company may not be able to correspond to such request, in the case where the Company must comply with the Act and other applicable laws. In the case of disclosure, the Company will charge the user for certain fee (¥1,000 per a record).
The Company accepts inquiries via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enacted on August 10th, 2020